Looking for a new opportunity in the scientific industry?
Send your C.V with the E-mail title: “Job Application: “Job Title”” to email@example.com today!
For more information on job opportunities, check out the details below
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion active_section=”999″][vc_tta_section title=”Senior Technical Service Engineer” tab_id=”1523325623993-36640699-cb75″][vc_column_text]
- Provide technical support (installation, maintenance, etc.) for our customer in product operation and problem solving in relation to equipment in the field of scientific industry
- Perform site survey & manage repair process based on repair proposal to resolve customer’s issues
- Manage contractors and perform site supervision to ensure our products are properly installed
- Responsible for installation, commissioning of our products and conduct training at own facilities and customer’s site
- Responsible in up-keeping of technical library for manual and technical drawings, especially for new product installation
- Responsible for preparing service contracts
- Generate reports for on-going projects for supervisor review
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Knowledge in PLC will be advantageous
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Engineering – Electrical or equivalent.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Customer Service Executive” tab_id=”1523325623994-d97683b1-8aa5″][vc_column_text]
- Handles inbound customer calls
- Enter orders into SAP B1 system
- Submit send weekly report on balance order quantities
- Track orders through SAP B1 system to ensure commitments are monitored
- Liaise with Sales Team and Logistics Team for order fulfilment and delivery arrangements
- Investigate and resolve customer problems on products or deliveries
- With good working performance, there will be promotion opportunities to become Indoor/Outdoor Sales Executive with commission incentive
- Minimum Diploma holder with 2 years working experience
- At least one year of customer service experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively using proper grammar in both written and verbal communications
- Clear, easily understood telephone voice required
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience with SAP B1 system will be an added advantage
- A high level of detail-oriented skills to support the review of orders and quotes for completeness and accuracy
- Must be bilingual
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Scientific Product Specialist (Indoor)” tab_id=”1523325817096-763d1349-6aaf”][vc_column_text]
• Sales experience in the scientific industry will be an added advantage.
• Handle customer enquiries
• Maintain good rapport with existing customers
• Develop new customer accounts
• Prepare sales quotations and conduct follow-ups
• Provide admin support to the sales team
• Warm personality with great interpersonal and communication skills
• Out-going, bubbly and sales-oriented
• High level of integrity
• Good team player
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Biology, Chemistry, Medical Science, Science & Technology, BioTechnology or equivalent.