Produces ultrapure and reverse osmosis (RO) water from tap water directly.
Ultraviolet Quality of ultrapure water meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards.
The system is CE and RoSH certified.
• HPLC mobile phase preparation
• Preparation of reagent blank solutions
• As sample diluent for GC, HPLC, AA, ICP-MS and other analytical techniques
• Preparation of buffers and culture media for mammalian cell culture
• Preparation of molecular biology reagents, etc.
• Glassware cleaning
• Washing machine for glassware
• Water bath water
• Feed water for laboratory animals
The system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane and cartridge life monitoring programs for convenient operation.
• The pre-rinsing program starts automatically once a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for user to set additional cleaning procedures.
• Two sets of dual-column purification cartridges work sequentially to ensure thorough removal of ions and organics in water.
• Automatic hourly system recirculation prevents bacteria growth.
• Both RO and ultrapure water can be dispensed from the water system.
• The system can be fit with a 30 or 60-liter PE tank with a liquid level sensor and a tank vent filter with CO2 scavenger to preserve pure water from the air contamination.
• RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA, and other certification requirements.