High-flow water systems designed to produce reverse osmosis (RO) water from tap water directly.
Flow rates range from 50 to 300 liters per hour. It is ideal for users requiring 600 to 3000 liters of RO water per day.
• Buffer preparation
• Glassware washers
• Water baths
• Aging tester
• Laboratory animal feed
The fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life monitoring as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
• The pre-rinsing program starts automatically once a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for user to set additional cleaning procedures.
• Inferior quality of RO permeate is automatically rejected until its quality meets the requirements, which ensures the water in the reservoir is always at optimal quality.
• Product water can be dispensed from the water system directly.
• Electrical and water compartments are completely segregated, thus safer to operate.
• RephiLe can provide full document support to meet user’s GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
• The system is CE and CoHS certified, manufactured in an ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing site.