Two-in-one integrated system. Quality of ultrapure water meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards. The system is manufactured in an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified manufacturing site.
* Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
** with a 0.2 μm final filter
*** with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter
**** with a RephiBio filter
With Ultrapure Water
• HPLC mobile phase preparation
• Preparation of reagent blank solutions
• As sample diluent for GC, HPLC, ICP-MS, AA and other analytical techniques
• Preparation of buffers and culture media for mammalian cell culture
• Preparation of molecular biology reagents, etc.
With RO Water
• Glassware cleaning
• Washing machine for glassware
• Water bath water
• Feed water for laboratory animals
Wireless communication amongst components providing unlimited possibilities
RFID tracking of consumables and RO membranes to ensure optimal system performance
Stable RO permeability over a wide range of water temperatures
Choices of final filters to remove specific contaminants
Tank water level displayed from the continuous liquid level sensor of the storage tank
Automatic system shut-off upon detection of any water leakage
Optional tank circulation mode to keep the water quality stable in the tank