Flammable liquid and vapour
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage
Fatal if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled
May cause cancer.
May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
Very toxic to aquatic life.
P280: Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection.
IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a Poison Centre/Doctor
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Immediately call a Poison Centre/Doctor
IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to Continue rinsing.